VMware vRealize Operations Cloud is now available for Managed Service Providers (MSP’s) through VMware Cloud Provider Hub to enable Cloud providers to monetize self-driving cloud operations and operate cost-efficient hybrid and multi-clouds for their tenants.
Offer self-driving operations from apps to infrastructure
vRealize Operations Cloud for Cloud providers delivers full feature parity with the enterprise version of the traditional on-premises product, and offers all the benefits of SaaS, such as reduced operational overhead, continuous availability, automatic updates, fixes and upgrades and faster access to new features and innovation. MSP’s can also benefit from the full integration of the vRealize cloud services such as vRealize Automation Cloud, vRealize Log Insight Cloud, and vRealize Network Insight Cloud.
Powered by AI, vRealize Operations Cloud for Cloud Providers delivers self-driving operations from applications to infrastructure, optimize continuous performance optimization based on operational and business intent. It also helps MSP’s offer proactive capacity planning, efficient capacity and cost management, intelligent remediation and integrated compliance to their customers unifying public and multi-cloud monitoring.
Monetize asset-light monitoring-as-a-service
vRealize Operations Cloud on Cloud Provider Hub will enable Cloud Providers to:
Accelerate Top-line growth
- Provide value-added services by feature, application, or cloud
- Expand their professional and managed services by monetizing management across capacity, performance, compliance, troubleshooting, and more
- Monetize compliance-as-a-service with out-of-the-box and custom compliance templates
Optimize OpEx and CapEx
- Optimize cloud infrastructure to increase efficiencies and deliver SLAs. Pay only for what you use
- Realize full stack observability and troubleshooting with application-aware operations
- Forrester research has shown a 303% ROI with less than 3 months payback period
Enhance Customer experience
- Give end customers access to dashboards across VMware SDDC and multi-cloud
- Get faster time-to-market with provider managed Day 0 setup, upgrade and first line of support
- Offer improved support experience and intelligent troubleshooting to your customers
Faster time-to-market with the MSP program
MSP Program enables partners to deliver a complete portfolio of differentiated managed services and solutions with a day 0 setup for faster time to market. Providers own the terms of services and end to end support for their end customers strengthening their trusted advisor status. They can also leverage industry leading VMware technologies with significant volume discounts and further reduce costs with zero datacenter investment.
Take advantage of rapid service introduction
Cloud Provider Hub helps partners to rapidly introduce new services with a centralized portal to transact, deploy and manage VMware XaaS offerings to their end customers. Partners can seamlessly manage the end-to-end customer lifecycle, including onboarding customers, provisioning and managing services, providing a consolidated view of their usage, and managing support. With continuous service introduction and platform innovation, it enhances customer experience driving customer growth and retention – both very important to providers.
During these challenging times where Providers are looking for new opportunities to expand their business without a large capital investment, vRealize Operations Cloud is a great choice. This SaaS solution also enhances both partner and customer experience by offering cloud infrastructure and application monitoring when being physically available in the datacenter is a challenge for cloud and application engineers.
Call to Action
- Reach out to your account teams and aggregators to start monetizing this service on Cloud Provider Hub. If you are new to the MSP program, please reach out to us
- Partners: Please watch – ‘Monetize VMware vRealize Operations Cloud. Now available via Cloud Provider Hub’, on VMware Learning Zone via Partner University.
- To learn more, please read the announcement blog.