VMworld 2019 US is less than one week away, and we’re ready to showcase the latest and greatest for cloud providers and how we’re delivering hybrid cloud everywhere. You won’t be able to miss us—from new product announcements to new developer services to innovative partner solutions!
This year it’s back in San Francisco starting on Sunday, August 25th through Thursday, August 29th. We’ll have more content for cloud providers than ever before, so this year in particular it’s key to plan your 5 days in advance to maximize your time learning and networking. If you’re looking to keep up with all the innovations for cloud providers, this is the place to be.
To help you out, below is a summary of the key activities and opportunities for you at the show to help you plan your week. And check out our Cloud Provider at VMworld website for even more details.
Register for Top Cloud Provider VMworld Sessions
This year we have over 40 sessions to learn about cloud provider solutions based on core technologies of the VMware Cloud Provider Platform. Browse through the VCPP track in the Content Catalog (online or in the VMworld app – Google or Apple) on your own, but here are a few of our favorite sessions to get you started.
Get into the Details with Technical Learning Opportunities at VMworld
- Booth Demos – VMware’s Cloud Provider team is building out 12+ Cloud Provider Platform demos covering innovations for VMware Cloud Providers, including SaaS-based cloud services, developer-ready platform, disaster recovery services, and more. Cloud Provider demo stations will be HC9, HC10, and HC11 in the VMware Booth at the Solutions Exchange, and hosted by our talented systems engineers
- Meet the Experts – This year, VMware’s Cloud Provider team is holding 12 Meet the Expert Roundtables (MTEs) covering the broad portfolio of the VMware Cloud Provider Platform and custom services providers can deliver to customers. You can register for up to 2 MTEs prior to the event and more at the event based on availability
- Hands-on Labs – We’ll have 3 Hands-on Labs (HOLs) specifically built for cloud providers, including one expert-led workshop. Visit the HOLs to get hands on with two key labs:
- vCloud Director Multisite with NSX (self-paced)
- DR and Migration using vCloud Availability (self-paced and expert-led)
Engage with Us Online
Follow VMware Cloud Providers on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn and be the first to learn about new product announcements!
For all things Cloud Provider happening at VMworld 2019 US, please visit our website to plan your week: https://www.vcpp.cloud/vmworld. We’ll also be releasing some big announcements on there around VMworld on August 23rd!