The team is proud to announce the release of Linux Mint 20.1 “Ulyssa” MATE Edition.
Linux Mint 20.1 is a long term support release which will be supported until 2025. It comes with updated software and brings refinements and many new features to make your desktop even more comfortable to use.
This new version of Linux Mint contains many improvements.
For an overview of the new features please visit:
“What’s new in Linux Mint 20.1 MATE“.
The release notes provide important information about known issues, as well as explanations, workarounds and solutions.
To read the release notes, please visit:
“Release Notes for Linux Mint 20.1 MATE”
- 1GB RAM (2GB recommended for a comfortable usage).
- 15GB of disk space (20GB recommended).
- 1024×768 resolution (on lower resolutions, press ALT to drag windows with the mouse if they don’t fit in the screen).
- Announcements will be made shortly with instructions on how to upgrade from Linux Mint 20.
- If you are running the BETA use the Update Manager to apply available updates.
Here are the download links:
Integrity and authenticity checks:
Once you have downloaded an image, please verify its integrity and authenticity.
Anyone can produce fake ISO images, it is your responsibility to check you are downloading the official ones.
We look forward to receiving your feedback. Thank you for using Linux Mint and have a lot of fun with this new release!